Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
Restricted
Veoneer
Enterprise Architect model import problems with DC and FMEA
medini_1073221077
I'm having problems when importing Enterprise Architect models. To be clear, it is not caused by a bug or similar, it is more like a feature request. Let me explain. Our architectural model in Enterprise Architect is built up by reusable blocks. They are imported correctly into Medini as subblocks/types. However, when I derive an FMEA or DC from the imported model I cannot see the subblocks, only the failure modes directly at the first sublevel. I understand that this is the desired behavior sometimes, but it would be great if it was configurable. I will try to solve it by using scripting, but since I would like to be able to use the update functionality of the Enterprise Architect import it becomes more cumbersome. :-\ Any suggestions or recommendations? Regards, Mattias
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
There are no accepted answers yet
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of