Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
Restricted
NXP
Import of IP Design Model in CSV format from Synopsys design files
medini_1040583895
Hello, Is there a methodology to import IP design models in CSV format (from Synopys design files) instead of the XML format in current version of the tool.
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1040583895
I have seen a direct import of SNPS CSV file into Medini demo for 19.2 version but I am not sure if it has been officially included in the current versions of the tool. I am not able to find this option even with the use of semiconductor license.
medini_1023909254
Hi Kavya, sorry, I overlooked your question. Please find attached a PDF explaining the required structure of the CSV file and the workflow required for the import of IPD data via csv from Synopsis (and of course also for other tools which can wite that csv). Feeel free to ask further questions. Best regards, Eckhardt
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of