Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
Restricted
NXP
License Usage - Semiconductor Enterprise versus Enterprise
medini_1045133158
Hello I see that when I select Semiconductor Enterprise License, I checkout two licenses: medini_safety_level3 and medini_safety_level4. While in the enterprise license only one is checked-out. Is this expected that Semiconductor Enterprise takes up two licenses? Thanks in advance for your response Regards -Aarul
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
medini_1024121064
Hello Aarul, these licenses are actually not two licenses, but one. The license model is organized as "a ladder", so medini_safety_level4 is providing more functionality than medini_safety_level3, etc. Semiconductor enterprise being the highest. Actually, you should see even level2 and level1 as well? Best regards Michael
All comments
medini_1024121064
Hello Aarul, these licenses are actually not two licenses, but one. The license model is organized as "a ladder", so medini_safety_level4 is providing more functionality than medini_safety_level3, etc. Semiconductor enterprise being the highest. Actually, you should see even level2 and level1 as well? Best regards Michael
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of