Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
Restricted
ZF
Get the value of occurrence and severity in a FMEA Worksheet
medini_1026949627
Hello, we need to use our own action priority table. To calculate the own AP I need the Severity, Occurrence and Detection. The Detection is solved. However, I have trouble to get the right value for Occurrence and Severity. The FME worksheet has a new profile property AP DCF 20-0223: The JS at Current Design Control (derived FMEA only) is: var o = Metamodel.safetyModel.CauseEffect.occurrence;
var d = self.element.detection;
var s = Metamodel.safetyModel.CauseEffect.effectiveSeverity;
However, only detection works. Kind remarks Günter Gäbelein
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
medini_1023909254
Hello Günter, seems like your question is hanging around here without an answer. I suppose self would be in your case the current design control - in that case the occurrence can be accessed in the same way as the detection. For the severity you would need to go to the related failure cause: var o = self.element.occurrence;
var d = self.element.detection;
var s = self.failureCause.element.effectiveSeverity; Best regards, Eckhardt
All comments
medini_1023909254
Hello Günter, seems like your question is hanging around here without an answer. I suppose self would be in your case the current design control - in that case the occurrence can be accessed in the same way as the detection. For the severity you would need to go to the related failure cause: var o = self.element.occurrence;
var d = self.element.detection;
var s = self.failureCause.element.effectiveSeverity; Best regards, Eckhardt
medini_1024120963
Dear Günter, based on our recent discussions, I guess this issue is already solved, isn't it? Can you give us feedback for the forum if it is solved and how you solved it in the end? BR Joël
medini_1026949627
Hi Joel, I agree, the issue can be considered as solved Kind regards Günter
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of