Dear all, as far as I can tell, not all issues that were once collected in the Excel were transferred here. Is it me? Example: #68
68
2019-07-04
diff & Merge
Peter Ploß
peter.ploss@zf.com
2019 R1
diff&merge currently requires a double click to load the changes; when reviewing a large changeset (merge work on a FMEDA) this is tedious; suggestion: selecting an entry should be sufficient to load the changes (just like the "properties" view works)
a parent node: shall display changes of all of its children, when selected.
Major
2
2019-07-23_Ploß: feature request of medium priority
feature request
feature request (known)
Regarding #68 I have some new findings, that I would like to share -- but where? :-)
Even though it was accepted as feature request by ANSYS, I would like to keep track of the raised issues/feature requests. Could you please go over the list again and create a topic copy&pasting each line from excel, like I just did here with possibly giving further instructions? For reference, this is the Excel file's location on the ZF SharePoint:
https://trw1.sharepoint.com/:x:/r/sites/ansysmedini/_layouts/15/Doc.aspx?sourcedoc={1CE0CFEC-56C9-4B8C-9A71-9D802E6824B5}&file=DO NOT EDIT ANY MORE_Medini_Tool_Usage_Issues_Report.xlsm&action=default&mobileredirect=true Best regards Peter