Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
Restricted
ZF
FTA: Outline functionality limited
medini_1036016653
Dear medini, the "outline" view is handy to quickly filter for events, although I have two issues: - "Link with Editor" only shows the element, if the right diagram is opened - no context menu on right click: "show in model browser" and other helpful functionalities like "related elements" are not available Please advise. Thank you Peter
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1036016653
There is actually a bug I just noticed in v2019 R1.1: BUG: outline does not select event, even when double arrows are selected, if the event is a MOE!
this functionality works as expected (bidirectional!!) when selecting a regular event from either the diagram or the outline view
medini_1036016653
As of v2020R2 outline still does not allow "show in model browser" from context menu. I have not rechecked the aspect of MOE that is described above. Double-clicking an event does not open the FTA diagram it is located on.
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of