Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
Restricted
ZF
Diagnostic coverage (FMEDA)
medini_1052758087
Status: completed Priority : Minor Schedule : (according to Project Owner) Current state : working Criticism on current state : none Objective of the change : efficient workflow Proposed change : none Original Author :Peter Ploß usecase: I want to exclude hardware parts in the FMEDA, which are part of the system model (BOM), but are not mounted (I have a custom profile property to determine the asstembly state). as far as I can see I can merely mark the part as being "not safety related in this HW analysis"; I am looking for an option to check "not relevant in this HW analysis"; this is necessary to obtain correct metrics, as they are based on the "total failure rate" which itself is merely a sum of all parts' failure rates. Answer from ANSYS 2019-11-12_EMB: the not mounted parts have to be deleted in BOM-Import. To show the current HW-BOM. No further actions. --> close a parent node: FMEDA;Line72"
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1036016653
ZF is reevaluating the possibilities in light of "variant handling" (a part being mounted for a set of variants, but not necessariily all). For reference, the idea is sketched in
https://jira.aws.zf.com/browse/PSSE-63
. We would rely on marking a part as "not safety related in this analysis", but correctness of metrics of course needs to be ensured.
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of