Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
Restricted
ZF
Problems posting to the forum (any)
medini_1036016653
Dear medini support, since recently I receive the following error on posting responses. Sometimes the reply goes through, sometimes not: The issue persists since at least one week. Best regards Peter
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024169437
Should be solved now Peter. Regards Jan
medini_1036016653
Hi Jan, it still happened, when I responded to the bigDecimal-topic. Best regards Peter
medini_1036016653
... and it also happened after my response here. The problematic bit is that I can't be sure, if an answer goes through or not (I have lost some responses, when I didn't copy the text to the clipboard.)
medini_1024169437
Strange, then its another problem we are not aware of. There is no further response waiting in the moderator queue at the moment. Jan
medini_1036016653
I just was able to post without error message. So this issue might be resolved. I'll keep observing. I'm currently on another Computer using Microsoft Edge, whereas the issue was reported using Google Chrome.
medini_1036016653
This still happens to me with Google Chrome as a browser.
medini_1024169437
So ... its a browser issue? Or maybe VPN (home office assumed)? Jan
medini_1036016653
This happens independtly from the site I'm accessing the forum (ZF location or home-office -> with/without VPN), but admittedly I did not try my private laptop yet. If that helps (I guess it does), I'll give it a go. I'll respond later.
medini_1036016653
Still valid, as of Google Chrome version 86.0.4240.183 (Offizieller Build) (32-Bit).
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of