Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
Restricted
ZF
[urgent]Model Browser: Reorganize elements with ports
medini_1036016653
Dear all, I thought I had reported this in written way already, but am not able to find the issue, so here it goes (again): We urgently need to reorganize ports (containing failure modes) from one element to another. Unfortunately it is merely possible to drag drop "elements" and "failure modes", but NOT "ports". I don't understand the limitation and it severely hinders us currently. Can this limitation be lifted easily and a hotfix for v2019R1.1 be supplied? Thank you and best regards Peter
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
medini_1024120963
Hi Peter, the ticket ID is #9158 and we will inform you once there are some news. Until then we need to be patient, unfortunately. This is also my weak point ;-) BR Joël
All comments
medini_1024120963
Hi Peter, creating a hotfix for an older version is impossible. I am sorry. This limitations comes with the nature of the port element and how it is described in the medini meta model. Is this a major issue for all your projects also in the future? Best regards Joël
medini_1036016653
Dear Joel, ok, I understood by now that such an hotfix won't be supplied for old versions. Will this limitation of the "port" be liften in an upcoming version of medini? This issue will hit us continously in multiple projects (during reorganizing of our models). Best regards Peter
medini_1036016653
Is there an update?
medini_1024120963
Hi Peter, we have created the ticket, but I can not see what our development does with it. Currently we are all in Corona home office. BR Joël
medini_1036016653
Daer Joël, I didn't know that a ticket got created. Would you please be so kind and reference the ticket ID here, so we can follow up on the status at some point in the future? I understand that the current situation puts extra burden on us. Best regards Peter
medini_1024120963
Hi Peter, the ticket ID is #9158 and we will inform you once there are some news. Until then we need to be patient, unfortunately. This is also my weak point ;-) BR Joël
medini_1036016653
Dear Joel, agreed. I merely asked, as I had no knowledge about the direction my inquiry is taking. Now I know that a ticket got created and thus will be patient. Best regards Peter
medini_1036016653
Dear Krasimira, this request is still valid. As you know, the ZF modelling involves system models "HW Effects" and "Condensed Effects", where each electrical signal is represented by a port. Reorganizing those ports below "organizing elements" is not possible currently. What is the status of ticket ID #9158? Best regards Peter
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of