Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
Restricted
ZF
FTA: Restore subtree functionality party misbehaving
medini_1036016653
Scenario: 1. A diagram has an OR gate G001 with a subtree 2. using a script some further events/gates are connected to the gate G001. Expected behavior: I can do a right-lick, restore subtree to make the tree visible on the diagram. Actual behavior: function is greyed out The data model is correct/ as expected, as can be seen from the model browser: Deleting the diagram and recreating also gives the correct/expected output: (the gates on the bottom are collapsed for simplicity/clarity). Best regards Peter
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
medini_1024120963
Hi Peter, double click at the triangle below, or the little plus sign should restore the sub-tree. Why this is greyed out, I don't know. Is this a major issue for you? Best regards Joël
medini_1036016653
Dear Joel, hadn't I explained well enough in my initial post? This happens, when the scenario described above with the two steps is conducted. This is a issue, although as I'm now aware of it, I (personally) know how to prevent it: first disconnect everything, where a script attaches something (events/gates/etc.). Best regards Peter
medini_1024169437
The "Restore Subtree" action is only enabled if there is no child on the diagram at all. So in case all children were removed from diagram. If there is at least a single one, the action is not available. I am not completely sure why its that way, but that's the current behavior. Jan
medini_1036016653
Dear Jan, that matches my experience. Will this behavior be reconsidered, as it hinders restoring the complete subtree, once further evets/gates are added (correctly) from a script. Best regards Peter
medini_1024169437
Well, frankly speaking, I stumbled over it myself a while back and I am pretty sure it should be straight to fix/improve. I will file an internal defect/enhancement ticket. Thanks for reporting Jan
medini_1036016653
Thank you Jan.
medini_1024169437
Peter, this was fixed/improved in upcoming 2020 R2 which should be out in the next couple of days. Jan
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of