Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
Restricted
ZF
Prevent dialog "Large Comparison"
medini_1036016653
Please introduce a setting or other means to permanently disable the following dialogue: It is annoying. At best it doesn't help, at worst I forget to click it (as I tend to move away from medini, while waiting for the comparison, to only come back and find that I missed to approve with "OK".) Thank you for considering.
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
medini_1024120963
With the 2020 R2 release there will be a do not show again option for the large comparison dialog. Thank you for your input.
All comments
medini_1024120963
Hi Peter, I understand your point. It would be great to have a check box saying never show this again... I know I am doing a huge comparison. Will be transfered to ticket. BR Joël
medini_1036016653
Thank you Joël!
medini_1024120963
Ticket #8659
medini_1024120963
With the 2020 R2 release there will be a do not show again option for the large comparison dialog. Thank you for your input.
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of