Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
Restricted
ZF
Additional Reference of a probability in the FTA
medini_1024120963
Status : in discussion Priority : Minor, #30 Schedule : (according to Project Owner) Current state : Reference of the Probability for an event in the FTA Criticism on current state : Need to get more details about an FTA event Objective of the change : efficient workflow Proposed change : Improve to show the probability values selectively Original Author :Peter Ploß custom model: how to reference the probability of another specific event, e.g. [E23].probability? (should be easy via OCL that can be entered) 2019-07-23_Ploß: In my opinion the description is already concise. I added a screenshot. 2020-01-31_Heinemann: I can not find the screenshot looking at the Excel a parent node: FTA, line 47"
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
medini_1036016653
This issue is mostly resolved using the workaround I described here. Still, referencing another event's probability with an easy nomenclature (or helper function from medini), would be desired. I think there is no need for a screenshot. Example: E2's probability shall be double of E1's: E1 probability: enter "0.2", if type is "fixed" E2 probability: enter "p = getEvent(E1).probability * 2;" in JavaScript Editor. Best regards Peter
All comments
medini_1036016653
This issue is mostly resolved using the workaround I described here. Still, referencing another event's probability with an easy nomenclature (or helper function from medini), would be desired. I think there is no need for a screenshot. Example: E2's probability shall be double of E1's: E1 probability: enter "0.2", if type is "fixed" E2 probability: enter "p = getEvent(E1).probability * 2;" in JavaScript Editor. Best regards Peter
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of