Discussions
Categories
Groups
Documentation
Knowledge base
Developer portal
App catalog
The Hub
GitHub
Home
Newly Imported
Restricted
ZF
Improved filtering in Difference View
medini_1024120963
Status : feature requested Priority : Major, #6 Schedule : (according to Project Owner) Current state : not woking the way customer wants Critisism on current state :missing functionality Objective of the change : efficient workflow Proposed change : filter for attributes Original Author : Peter Ploß Allow filtering for attributes, just as in search dialog use case: when merging work from colleagues I am usually not interested in "failure rate" and "failure distribution", as I can recompute that easily in my master project; often I want to focus on defined effects or safety mechanisms (D&M is currently a very tedious process for large projects) a parent node: Diff&Merge., line 88"
Find more posts tagged with
medini
medini legacy
Accepted answers
All comments
There are no accepted answers yet
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Best Of