I am new to this forum. I've been using the Cybersecurity version of medini for many months now and have a large part of my project completed. But I have found that I cannot edit my diagrams in my project anymore. I can select the elements, but I can't move them or add any additional elements. Oddly, I can move the corners of the connectors though. When I open a different project, completed by a coworker, into the same workspace, I can edit it's diagrams. Just not the diagrams in my project. I cannot find any setting, nor did I ever set one, that would "lock" my project's diagrams (the issue is on multiple diagrams in the same project). Has anyone ever encountered anything like this before? This is a serious issue for me as I am way too far into this project to ditch the project and start over.
I am using the latest version of medini (2024R2.01; 24.2.1.240815155716-b5a58c0). I have upgraded this project through a couple of different versions of medini. I'm hoping that hasn't corrupted my project. Everything else seems to work correctly though.
Thanks in advance.
- Dave