Hi. This is Min
M2Doc can be used for reporting various types of data, such as mission profiles, part numbers, applied catalog data, and failure rates for each FMD (Failure Mode Distribution).
Sometimes, you may need to generate reports containing tables with this information.

or

If you have a basic understanding of Medini M2Doc, it’s not difficult to set up.
I created a draft for reporting the above-mentioned items, based on ESL.
Preparation Steps:
- Use the ESL HW Architecture (BOM-based) with the library.
- Create a new BOM-based model.
- Set up the M2Doc configuration as shown below.


The reason I create a new BOM for this example is that there is a difference in tracking catalog data between a model with a library and a model without libarary.
To obtain the catalog data (which is used to estimate the failure rate)
In case library | {m:myPart.definition.failureData.decision.description}
|
In case no library
| {m:myPart.failureData.decision.description}
|
and also I used toPrecision(5) to make 0.44345435 to be 0.44345.
{m:myFM.failureRate.toPrecision(5)}
I applied a table within a table to display the hierarchy, showing each failure mode's failure rate for each element.

That’s all I want to emphasize on this topic.
Below are the main screenshots for your reference.
Please check my MPRX for more details. Happy M2Doc!

