To get nicer reports I would like to add icon/gif source representing MEDINI's items (Malfunctions, Hazard, functions...). I have already those from Safety Concept report (SG, FSR, SR...).
How can I get it?
Thanks
Hi Romain,
you are looking for the icon files that we use in our tool, is it that what you are looking for?
In 16x16?
Jan
Yes in .gif for example.
Well, those icons are no secret so here they are, you can use them in your reports. Do not use them in other software tools or pass them to others.
Thanks ! Don't worry this is only for MEDINI reporting ;-)
Have a nice day
Hello,
Can you please share also those from requirements view (+Safety Goal) icons?
Thanks a lot.
Here you go
Sorry again, by saying "Safety Requirement" I meant also "FSR, TSR, decomposed..."
Sorry for my repetitive requests !
No problem, I should have anticipated that.
Thank you !
Hello Jan,
Is it possible to have the new Icon coming from the Cyber perspective (Attack tree, Threat scenario collection, Attack collection...)
Thanks in advance.
Here we go
thx a lot