Hi,
I want to create a custom report with BIRT using your flexsiko library and I'm finding the following problems:
- No support of tables (Hazards tables / checklists / cutsets...): I want to select certain FHAs and CCAs and to include it divided in sections but it's not supported. I see that dynamic segment lists in flexsiko have code in "on prepare". Is there any option to adapt that code to render those tables?
- FTA diagrams are awful. I don't know why they render so bad. I try to change dpi and margin selection in the code without success. When I save a diagram in svg the quality is quite better.
- Markdown do not support all markdown options. For example, LaTeX formulas.
- Table of Contents links don't work.
- Table of Figures shows 'Figure X' in German and links don't work. It's probable tables will have same error.
Do you know any workaroung for these problems?
Many thanks in advance.