Hello,
I currently have my own Medini project template. I've created a folder called "reporting" into the project's config folder where I keep all my .rptdesign and rptlibray files.
My rptdesign has one EMF Data Source which it's Resource Path points out to the .profile file in the root directory of my Medini project. However, BIRT will only let me specify the absolute path to the .profile file.
The problem I am facing right now is that this project will be distributed as a Medini Project Template to other people. Ideally, people should be able to to generate their reports without going into Report Design and changing the path of the data source every time they create a new project from my template. Specifying a relative path to the .profile file of the current project would do it I believe, e.g., something like ../../.profile.
Is it possible to specify a relative path for an EMF data source at all? If not, is there another way I achieve what I want?
Thanks in advance,
Lucas