Reporting works but ecery componenent(fucntion)contains treaced requirments form all componenents

Resulting excel did not contain desired data. Seems like the
self.element.mediniGetTracedElements collected SR or all components inside of the FMEA worksheet.

- filter query result only on ccurrent component ID (as input to this dataset
if (self.element.oclIsTypeOf(sysml::SysMLActivity) and (self.mediniIdentifier =currentComponentID)) then
self.element.oclAsType(sysml::SysMLActivity).mediniGetTracedElements(safetygoals::SafetyRequirement)
else
Set{}
endif
However this did not work because I did not manage to pass the mediniIdentifier form component( Function) it was always <unset> => no content in the excel report

So I tried another way ( inspiried by dc_report.rptdesign). I have modified the currentComponentID->default constant <usnet> to mediniIdentifier.
Hoping taht the engine will collect this mediniIdentifier string from parent dataSet (FMEA componentEntry) column

But here is where I started to fail miserably with a lot of errors during BIRT export.
An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
Data engine operation failed due to an unexpected exception.
A BIRT exception occurred. See next exception for more information.
Invalid javascript expression: ReferenceError: "mediniIdentifier" is not defined.
I have double checked i the datasetrow meidniIdentifier is bind to the parent table

It may be that I missing some important concept feature of BIRT datasets or data binding in general.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Regards,
Marian