Hello,
Is it possible to wrap text of a given Excel cell at Birt report generation? I assume with a script of the dynamic text...
Romain,
do you have a screenshot or more details on the problem? Are you talking about "word wrap"?
Jan
here is the excel document when generated
here is what i need to be done automatically (i have to to do it manually for each cell/column for which i want to have "wrap cell".
Is this a table report from a medini table or your own custom BIRT based report design? I assume the later?
It reminds me on a issue with BIRT work wrap which we fixed recently but that was for PDF only I think.
yes it is custom birt report.
It is not feasable as we do for the name of the worksheet (this.name), to manage property of the cells?
Hi Romain,
just set the whitespace option for the data field to "Preformatted":
That works for me.
Happy Reporting
... which is odd by the way because in the web world AFAIK pre-formatted mans exactly the opposite.
Thx a lot