Hi,
I also have a problem with the making a dataset. I'm trying to access Item Definition elements but I get this error.
Reece
No worries, I've sorted it for now
Cool, please also check https://medini.freshdesk.com/a/forums/folders/1000229356.
Jan
Hi Jan,
I don't have access to that folder for some reason
Sorry, my fault - wrong link type:
https://medini.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/1000107379
Turns out that this issue has popped up again.
It fixed itself before by literally restarting Medini, but that isn't working this time.
I've make the new dataset by copying an existing one but all I get is that error. The dataset that I copied from works but the new one doesn't.
Thanks
Reece, is that an OCL data set ? Or any other?
Could you also pls chekc the error log? The error message above is a bit unspecific.
Is there any small red error sign in your design (check the outline view)
Yes it is an OCL data set
Nothing appears in the error log when I run the report (latest I ran today at 14:12)
No red error sign either next to my design.
Just a guess, have you disabled the caching at the DS? See https://medini.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/1000102577
If yes (its another problem) can you pats ethe report here or is it confidential?
Yes I have disabled caching, it was the first thing I did.
I can attach it.
Hi Reece,
I found the time to have a look into your sample. First of all, I was not aware that this is a flexsiko based sample. After adding the required files, I stumbled quickly over this issue:
So I wonder what this additional file is all about?
Without it I cant do much. On the other hand: you don't have these red items but still get that error? Seems related to me.
Regards