Hello,
We use image directly integrated into our HARA to display Operational Situation within our analysis.
How can I export it as for other images when I generate my report?
How does that look like in the HARA, are you using RTF properties?
I am not aware on a way to expose nicely that to a BIRT report :-/
Jan
It is RTF properties where i past png images for example.
I understand that no way to display on the report? Too bad...
Any chance to have somewhere a script or extension to convert the RTF into image?
Well, the RTF string is stored in the property so one would have to add something in the data source that
Happy Reporting
I tried a different method, by using URI since my image are located into a server. Then I have a dataset where I have the http link for these images.
When I put directly (static) the link for the concerned image, then it appears on the report directly and when i generate the PDF.
But when I use a dynamic field with the following expression row["LinkToimage"], sometimes it works and sometimes I have "The resource of this report item is not reachable".
Any idea of the reason?
I somehow remember a similar issue. Make sure that the report item where you place the link has HTML as type, not plain text.
Not sure on how check/change that (sorry) ;-) Where can I set this?
Very strange behavior...it works perfectly when I put an image into my table for which the URI is a field (string) of the table's dataset (URI = https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1B-rcNSpwnWXacO5Z7e84QQH0zIB_7Tu2). But as soon as I set the width of the image in the properties or add another image into another table...then it does not work anymore and I have the message "The resource of this report item is not reachable".
Hm, strange indeed and I have no clue.
With HTML I was referring to a Text item:
If you use a Data item, you do not have this option I think. Maybe you can try with Text or even Dynamic Text.