I have tried to find the answer into the existing topic but it remains unclear for me how to do it (step by step).
I would like to get all the related upper requirements (here it is Safety Goals but it could be FSR, TSR... at lower level) for a given requirement table as a dataSet.

I have a dataSet-A to list all the requirements and I can see the column "related Safety Goals" but how to proceed then to be able to have a dynamic Dataset-B that will contain all the related Safety Goals (and their related fields) for a given Safety Requirement ?
Basically I would need to build a report where every subchapter
- describes a Safety Requirement (description, name, identifier...)
- list all the related Safety Goals (identifier, name...)
This is an example of what I need but my request is more general to understand how it works to join dataset, and then avoid to create multiple topic tickets ;-)
Thank you in advance