Hi,
I am new at the birt design, sorry for the elementary question:
I added FTA events and models into my report. There are two data set, FTA Event and FTA model data sets. There are two table in my layout, one is table of all fta events and the other is the table of all FTA models.
Like:
FTA model1
FTA model2
&
Event e-1
Event e-2
Event e-3
Event e-4
Event e-5
Event e-6
However I want to gather them in only one table. I mean there will be an FTA models table which has another table in one of its cell which is table of all events for the corresponding FTA model. Like
FTA model 1
-> Event e-1 of FTA model 1
-> Event e-2 of FTA model 1
-> Event e-3 of FTA model 1
FTA model 2
-> Event e-4 of FTA model 2
-> Event e-5 of FTA model 2
-> Event e-6 of FTA model 2
Thanks.