Hi,
I have js file where I have metrics and I have created rptdesign, now I need to populate the values to report form js. Could you please guide me on this?
Well, it is not really clear what you want to achieve :-)
I think some more information are required to help you here.
Jan
I wanted to use Custom Report in medini. I have created rptdesign using BIRT and I have FTA events counts in scripts now my intension is to integrate script into rptdesign and populate the values.
Attached the files for reference.
Expected output should be as below.
Category
Description
Result
General
Number of Requirements with ASIL > QM
1314
Aha, well, this one might be tricky. You can solve it either by using scripts in medini or scripts in BIRT.
It depends a bit on whether you want to see this also in the tool or only in the report?
Hello Jan,
Thanks for response
I wanted to see in both medini tool as well as BIRT report.Basically I wanted to use the scripts files in medini. If this is not possible can you suggest me any alternative?
No,its okay and should be easy. Let me prepare a skeleton and you can continue from that.
Please see my separate article.
Happy Reporting