Hi everyone,
Sorry if this has already been addressed before, but I couldn’t find the information in the forum.
I’m trying to copy a typed component (C1), including its failure modes and the links to the effects of those failure modes. To do this, I create a new component (C2) and copy the basic properties, including the type (theType).
Next, I attempt to copy the effects of each failure mode. However, I noticed that the new component still does not have any failure modes.
It seems that the failure modes from typed components are only created at the end of the script execution.
Is there a way to update the component type during script execution so that the failure modes are available immediately?
Or do I need to use a two-step workflow—first creating the component, then performing the mapping in a separate script?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Cheers,
Andre