Our current goal is to compute a relationship/field in Medini Analyze that connects functional and safety requirements and push that field to a relationship/trace in Windchill RV&S. I have written a two scripts for two computed fields, the first is a list of the requirements in Medini Analyze, the second is a string comprised of comma-separated IDs that can be used in Windchill RV&S. This method will be push only.
When I was looking the the logs of the Windchill commands that are being run by Analyze, I noticed that none of the calls were related to this field that I am trying to push.
I would expect the program to run something like "im editissue --field="Is Related To"=123123,123124 123125"
This command works as intended from the command line.
Attached: An image of the computed fields, an image of the expected command working on the command line, and the mapping file we are currently using (the related line is at the bottom).
Thank you for the help.