Dear medini support Team,
I just want to know about the "diagnosis" feature implemented from 2023R2.
I tried replacing the procedure that derives the system model from separated FMEA with a script sample.(sample3_createPartandType_r03_forANSYS.js)
However, if I set "after script executing" in the diagnostic settings to "MAX", the following error will be displayed, but if I set it to "MIN", no error will be displayed.(refer to fig.1 and fig.2)
The Line 75 of the script file (sample3_createPartandType_r03_forANSYS.js), "part.theType = finder.findByType(Metamodel.sysml.SysMLBlock).toArray()[i];" seems to be the cause of the error.
Could you please tell me what is the cause of the error in "MAX" setting?
Also, the 2024R1 User Guide "15.2. Diagnostic Tools" does not contain any details. Could you please explain the error, the cause of the error, and how to resolve it?
I attached replication sample project that was created 2023R2.1.
<fig.1>

<fig.2>

<error
replication procedure>
1."after
script executing" of diagnostic setting set to "MAX".
2.choose both FMEA
model of "sample" and System model of "sample2" in the
model browser.
3.execute the
script "sample3_createPartandType_r03_forANSYS.js".
4.the error dialog of fig.2 will be displayed.
Please let me know the reason why occurred the error.
note; The sample script shows a simple method.
Best Regards,