Dear Ansys,
I would like to automate calculate P on top event of FTA and Create Evaluation Group.
Can you please kindly help me here with a solution so that we can save some time and focus on other activities parallely.
BR
Manish
Hi Manish, I am not fully sure about what you are looking for, could you elaborate a bit?
Happy Scripting
Jan
Hi Jan,
I mean to say that on the top event of a FTA tree we calculate the probablity and Create cut-sets using the option Evaluate-Fault Tree as shown in the snapshot below. I would like to know if we can Automate it using Javascript on a selection of FTA trees ?
Thanks Manish, now I am fully aware of the request. Yes, that automation is possible.
I have attached you a required library (fta.js) and a sample script that illustrates how to use that library.
Hope it will work for you.