I'd like to create a script, where i select a system model and update the derived variants of it (NOTE: i'm not talking about FMEDA variants). The update should adress all changes related to failure rate calculation.
My idea is to use the traces (Kind: COPYTRACE), that are created, when the system model variant is derived as a way to identify all elements that should be updated.
I have two hurdles for now:
1. i don't know, how to query the traces based on a particular element and i can't find the traces in the attributes (Diagnose->What is this?).
2. I don't see a way for a script to differentiate between the original and the variant, because basically both are standalone system models, but i'd like the script only to work on the original, so that a reverse update is not possible.
I hope someone can help me out with this.
Thanks in Advance!
Regards