I'm
writing a script to import some Requirement to the Security Concept of Medini.
Problem : i want to do a link (not "Contributions" or
"Contribute to") with an existing requirement by using a
personnalized property referring to an arbitrary model element (i can select
many requirement in this property) .In the script, i'm writing it like my
personnalized property is an Array with many result of a
"findRequirement()" but it's not working at all but, I don't know
why, i can't add anything inside this Array with the script, I can only read
it.
Is
there a function or a method to add an element into a personnalized
proprerty who stock an existing requirement element?
var
ID = "SR-01"; //SR-01 already exist in Medini as a Requirement
var
ObjectIWantToLink = "SR-02"; // I want to link this object to
SR-01, he already exist inside Medini too.
srID
= findRequirement(selection[0], ID);
srID.user_arbitrary_model[0]
= findRequirement(selection[0]), ObjectIWantToLink);
Error
: "Failed to Execute Java Script: null"
Error
: "java.lang.ArrayStoreException"
The
error appear at my last line.
Is
there a function or a method to add an element into a personnalized
proprerty who stock an existing requirement element?
Thank
you in advance for your answer,
Ryan.