Hello team,
I am trying to map a Metamodel package to a requirements document. I know this is not supported of the shelf in the current integration, but I am trying to do a workaround.
Specifcially, I am doing the following:
--> I have a Safety Analysis document in Polarion. The document has a Hazard model (as a workitem) with all the attributes including severity, exposure, op. scenario, and so on [Read HazardAnalysisModel metaclass]
--> I want to map the HazardAnalysisModel model in Medini with the attributes in the Polarion document.
--> Ideally, I want to be able to synchronize this document with the Medini analysis worksheets (being able to push/pull like the requirements connector that is already in place for the Requirements model)
So far I have managed to extract in the information from Medini on all the HARA models in Rhino.
?? How do I connect this information and map to a requirements model in Polarion?
?? Do I have to create a separate integrator to achieve this task?
?? Even if I am not able to create a full sync integrator (push/pull_ etc), how to I get to export the HARA attributes to the Polarion model.
In other words, if I execute a custom script -> it should gather all the information I have on the HARA sheets, and then push this information to Polarion according to some mapping file (similar to req exports)
Any help in the direction I need to head would be helpful. Some kind of info on the approach to accomplish this task.
Thanks, and best regards,
Abid