Hello,
I've been wondering if there is a way to programmatically transfer data, between two projects within the same workspace, in a programmatic and automated way.
Here's what I am trying to do:
In the source project, I have a list of Residual Risks which are captured as Vulnerability objects, inside a Vulnerability Collection named "Residual Risks".
Project A (Source)
- Residual Risks::VulnerabilityCollection
- Residual Risk A.A::Vulnerability
- Residual Risk A.B::Vulnerability
- Residual Risk A.C::Vulnerability
In the destination project, I have a list of Vulnerabilities inside a Vulnerability Collection entitled "Vulnerabilities":
Project B (Destination)
- Vulnerabilities::VulnerabilityCollection
- Vulnerability B.A::Vulnerability
- Vulnerability B.B::Vulnerability
Project B implements project A as a component. Therefore, all Residual Risks from project A will become a Vulnerability in Project B.
Is there a way to automate the transfer process by programmatically transferring all Residual Risks from Project A into the Vulnerabilities collection in Project B?
Kind regards,
Lucas