Hi,
I'm trying to create a "Verification" column in an FHA, to gather there all the means we use to show compliance with a certain failure condition (hazard).
Currently, I'm trying to show in that column a mix of elements coming from:
- Static checklist (CMAs);
- Events (FTAs); and
- Safety requirements (Verification Procedures WIs that I linked from Polarion adding a custom mapping file, so in Medini is a requirement but in Polarion is another thing).
The thing is I'm able to see it properly in Medini, but not when reporting using M2Doc... Something similar happens with requirements (I've already started a ticket in reporting forum about that, but this one is probably related).

I have the current script for that user_verification profile:
self.hazard.mediniGetOpposites('user_failure_condition')
->union(self.malfunctions.mediniGetTracedElements(safetygoals::SafetyRequirement, 'FMET VP'))
->union(self.hazard.mediniGetOpposites('represents')->selectByType(FTA::Event)->select(e:FTA::Event | not e.model.oclIsUndefined()))->asOrderedSet() [First line for CMAs, second one for testing verification procedures, and the last one for FTAs].


Do you know if there is a chance to improve this script and have a proper outcome in M2Doc?
Many thanks.
Best regards,
Samuel