Hi All, Tony Cilluffo from General Motors here,
Does the scripting in Medini support direct reading and writing from text or excel files?
Can we get an example of this functionality if possible?
Thanks,
Tony
Hi Tony,
I published the article and the excel library for import scripts. Please have a look!
Happy Scripting
Jan
our plan is to stepwise enhance the capabilities of our scripting API. We have defined an initial set of 5 "Capability Sets", simplified its like this:
Hi Jan, thanks for the reply.
I think I understand what you are saying.. in short, CS1 & 2 are within the factory and trashbin and we can already access (which we have) but CS4, needed for the import and export of excel, for example, is not included and you would need to provide that portion of the API for us to make this work, correct?
If that is correct, we would like to go ahead and give it a try and will provide the best feedback we can.
Thank you and happy holidays,
Perfect, I will prepare an article, the library and some usage examples soon.
Happy holidays as well
Thank you Jan! Looking forward to hearing back after the holidays!
What is the status of CS4: exporting medini models to Rhapsody?
Johan, we never made it to support sysml export for any of the connectors, sorry to tell.
Is it still in the plan or no?
Hi Johan, well we have something that we call a scripted importer, for example for Capella but none for export so we basically do not follow that plan any longer, I'm sorry.