Hello Dieter,
you could use the factory function createRelation (source, target, type) to create such special requires/uses or allocation dependencies between model elements. source and target are the SysML model elements (e.g. function and component), with type you specify the type of the relation:
After creating you will need to set the stereotype accordingly (requires, uses, allocate) - it is just a string-attribute.
I hope this helps
Eckhardt
Hello Eckardt,
thank you for the fast answer. The question is, how can I walk through the diagram object and find there the placed SysML-elements.
Although I used the Debug-Mode, I could not see the contained elements in the diagram properties.
Thanks for more help.Dieter
actually I do not really understand, why you want to find something in a diagram and not in the model. So usually you would look-up the source and the target in the model(s) using e.g. the finder and afterwards create the dependency/abstraction. This would than be automatically be reflected in all diagrams which visualize the source and the target.
Please note, a diagram is always a visualization of the model elements - an element may be visualized on multiple diagrams or on no diagram at all. And one other question: with diagrams you are referring to "normal" SysMl Diagrams (e.g. block/function diagrams) or to the (dynamic) dependency nets?