Hi All,
I am currently developing a script to programmatically generate an FTA model with transfer gates to allow the model to be spread out across multiple different diagrams. I am running into this error however when I try to run "Evaluate Fault Tree" from any point in my FTA model:

In my current example I only have one transfer gate and have checked to make sure that there is only one input to said transfer gate:

I know that the evaluation is possible when it's done by hand previously when someone else built a model, but the target event kind was set to INTERMEDIATE? I've been trying to set it in my script to that type since it is included in the enumeration for event.kind, but for some reason it doesn't actually work and get set in Medini. Is this the fix? How can I address this error so that I can begin evaluations on my generated fault trees?