Hi,
This is my first post in this forum so I'm sorry if it is not the correct procedure.
I got 2 questions:
- According to AIAG-VDA FMEA Template, there could be (Next lower level or characteristic Type). I've customized a script under "failure cause" in "Profiling". With "self.element.mediniGetContainer().mediniGetContainer()" i can get in the cell the element related to failure cause. This is valid only for upper level, because at the last one there are characteristics which are below the element, so in that case, to obtain the characteristic type is necessary only "self.element.mediniGetContainer()" which normally gives back the failure cause related function. Is there a way to detect if the "self.mediniGetContainer()" answer with a function or with a characteristic? i think this will work
- The second problem is really similar to the first one because on function analysis should be necessary to distinguish between "lower level function or characteristic". Currently i have two separate columns the value of the characteristics is managed as an attribute of reltive characteristic type, how i can merge the two info together according to level of the analysis.
I hope i've explained correctly my needs.
Best regards