Hello,
Using the factory script to create a new Checklist, how can I set the template to follow as for manual creation?
Romain,
this is currently not possible, I'm sorry.
Jan
okay
Is it possible at least to set layout by script (column order and display/hide)?
We are currently reworking the complete layout stuff and in future that should be easy feasible.
At the moment, well, with some tricks it should be possible to exchange the layout file if you have a layout file prepared.
Would that be feasible for you? I mean, prepare a layout, and co-locate it next to the script?
Thx for your reply but I was thinking more a script to hide/show/set order per checklist, the field we want to have (we have lot of columns but not used in all checklists). As we use several scripts to generate different kind of new checklist, I would like to avoid to do show/hide/column order manually everytime.
Maybe than you just save a specific layout, store that layout file in your project (drop it to the project) and then apply it on demand by dragging it from model browser to the open checklist, that will give the same result I suppose.
Regards
but my idea was to define various template layout by script, not only one as default...
So i understand it is not possible ;-) One day i hope (easier will be to update the factory.js to have the ability to set a checklist template as parameter).
Yes, Romain, we will see to make it possible.
Note that you can create multiple layouts, not only the default layout. These layout files can be added as external docs to the project and dropped by user aka "applied".
But maybe you knew already.
thx