From our FTA in medini we would like to export a list ofall FTA events including all the user attributes. Could you please provide anexample script that we could use?
Thanks a lot!
Hello Jan,
Welcome to the forum!
I don't have exactly that script at hand, but a sample project, which creates an events list with quite a few properties as a medini checklist. This could be then exported via standard medini functionality.
How to use: Load the attached project (should work from 2021R1 and later), merge the marked elements and then run on the FTA model the script Execute > FTAModel_createEventsList. Afterwards drag&drop the .layout file onto the created checklist to have all properties shown.
If you are interested only in the export, then it might be a bit like cracking a nut with a sledgehammer (as for additional columns you would need additional profile properties in the checklist), but you could take some ideas from it, and maybe the within-medini aspect is beneficial as well.
If you are going to write just an exporter, then:
I hope that helps you.
Happy scripting,
Nils
Nice NIls,
cool contribution. Apart from that you may export them as CSV similar to this article. If it must be Excel and Nils approach does not work for you, I think I have an older script to export events as Excel but its from 2018 and needs attention.
Happy Scripting
Jan
Hello,
Thank you very much for the help.
We customized the script and got it running.
I will come back if further help is needed.
Regards