Hello Jan,
While importing FMEA from APIS tool into Medini, the field ''notes'' are missing during the import. Is there a way to bring this Notes field information into Medini?
Kind regards,
Smitta
I am not sure about 'Notes' Smitta, I heard a similar request wrt. do 'Description' which is not imported yet (but to come).
Is Notes the same as 'Description'?
Jan
Hi Smitta,
probably we would need a small MSR-XML in order to see, where APIS is putting the notes. As Jan mentioned, there is the Description field but there is also the Annotation field in the XML. On the other side we would need to know also, where this data should go in medini ...
Eckhardt
Hello,
we are facing a problem while exporting an FMEA done in Medini to IQFMEA.
We use the command"Export-> FMEA to MSR XML" on a FMEA worksheet done in Medini but we are not able to export the "description" field of the functions and failures, just the "name".
They are not included in the XML file and so IQFMEA doesn't import them.
Is there a solution for this?
Thanks
Samuele
Samuele,
I have no real answer for this (and di not have for the previous question) so I suggest to address this via the normal support channel, rather than this discussion board here.
Regards
Hi Jan,
ok i've opened a ticket on the support channel.