Dear all,
I have a question about Safety Goals, requirements and getting relation (related Goals).
My item is a system of sub-systems, where I want to define Safety goals (for the system) and sub Safety goals (for the Sub-systems).
- Case 1: Using direct relation like the figure below it works fine. I can directly get the related Safety Goal of the [SR005] and get the upper System Safety Goal associated to [G006] and [G007] by using script: self.sourceRelations.target

- But the diagram I use to defined are more complex than the above example and I need to add intermediate "element" to make easier the understanding. I use to implement "false" Safety requirements with an additional column "N/A" to filter these requirements from the applicable one. --> it works fine when I have only requirements

- But when I want to do the same with sub Safety Goals (e.g. link [G007] to [NA009] as for grouping requirements+safety goal to make easier the understanding), it does not work, since a safety goal cannot contribute to a requirement (only a requirement can contribute to a Safety Goal).
So my question is very simple, how can I deal with two level of Safety Goals combined with intermediate "element/gate/???" to make easier the understanding of complex Safety diagram?
I need help please;-)