Hi,
I have been scripting to autogenerate FTA models. Unfortunately I am unable to get the top event node included in the diagram automatically which inturn extends to restoring the subtree via scripts. Manually it is possible to drag and drop the top event node in the diagram and right click --> restore subtree to view the FTA tree (would like to avoid this step).
Guess there was a similar question already in the forum a few years ago Edit Editor-Content by Script : Ansys medini analyze Support (freshdesk.com) but not with a definitive solution.
Would appreciate if there is already a solution available since the initial query in the forum or a direction how it can be achieved with scripts. Also the usecase extends to visualize the traced requirements/safety goals (relations set to events in FTA) in the Diagram. For now I am able to see the traces (right click on events--> Related elements-->traces). An ideal output needed is attached.
Thanks