Hi Jan
For scripting I need to parse safety requirements and for each requirements I would like to investigate if allocation link is there or not ?
How to start from requirements ?
BR
Florent
Hi Florent, today seems to be your scripting day, lots of articles :-)
Anyway, are you writing a batch script? I assume so.
So something like:
finder.findByType(Metamodel.safetygoals.SafetyRequirement).forEach(function (req) { // TODO Do soemthing with req});
could be a start.
Jan
Hi Florent,
the allocation of requirements to architecture elements is done by trace(s) - so you should look, whether there is a trace to a sysml element - in OCL e.g. by
self.mediniGetTracedElements(sysml::SysMLElement)->size() >0
and similar in JS.
Eckhardt
Yes I am doing a small sprint on scripting.. ;o)
This first part of script was ok for me..Just what is missing is allocation...How to get the list of sysml parts an an example for which a requirement is allocated to ? In the forum I did not find anything on that ? and it looks not straight forward to me from where I could start to get this kind of allocation dependency ?