Hi Jan,
I want to see all contributed requirements to a goal in the Goal List editor. Here I created a profile property.
how can I list all contributed requirements?
Thanks,
Sven
Hi Sven,
you will find an example in the BestPractice Project template (and also in the ESL example). That property shows all requirements which directly contribute to the safety goal, if you want to have this transitive, some additions would be required.
Eckhardt
If you want it transitive, you may use this nice OCL from a recent problem.
Note that there is an additional filtering that you may remove (it limits to functional reqs)
leta:Sequence(safetygoals::SafetyRequirement) = self.targetRelations.source.oclAsType(safetygoals::SafetyRequirement)ina->union(a.contributingRequirements)->select(r | r.kind = safetygoals::SafetyReqKind::FUNCTIONAL)
Happy Scripting
Jan
... and of course this could be even more extended to include also subrequirments and decomposition results (however the list of requirments for each SG may become quite long in real projects)
Eckhard, the above statement includes all of them due to usage of contributingRequirements (which drills down the tree).
I agree that that might be huge.