Dear
ANSYS-Team,
After
running the cut set Analysis on a Fault Tree, one gets the Analysis
Sheet.
Our
tree is however very large, it is not allways obvious to us by which path a
particular Basic Event reaches the Top Level Event.
The
feature "Highlight event fulfilled by cut set events" seems to
address this need, it opens all diagrams which have (intermediate) Top Level
Events fulfilled by the Basic Event marked.
However,
since the tree is so big, it is not unusual that more than 20 diagrams are
opened when I use the feature, which is very time consuming and confusing.
I
actually really just need a text list of the (intermediate) Top Level Events of
each of those 20 diagrams. Then I can reconstruct mentally how it reached the
Safety Goal Top Level Event.
Is
there a way of using that feature in a script such that it does not open the
diagrams, but instead just generates a text in the console containing the list
of intermediate Top Level Events fulfilled by the Basic Event? That would be
very helpful.
Thanks
for a Feedback!
Cheers,
Andre