Is there a javascript method to add rows to FMEA tables? For example, I would like to automatically add safety mechanisms to a SM Collection for each failure leading to a hazard.
Hello Johan,
are you talking about the detached FMEA, so basically a simple FMEA modle without connection to SysML or the "real" one, which is attached to SysML?
The later cannot be just modified itself, but by adding stuff to SysML and then synchronizing the FMEA.
The second part of your question indicates that you wan to "just" modify the FMEA, so add references to cell, not adding new rows.
So it would be of interest at which stage your FMEA already is.
Anyway, the answer is ... "yes you can" :-)
Jan
Hi Jan,
if I can hop on this topic: I am also looking for a way to add a new half-line for an additional cause to a detached FMEA line. This would allow me improve my SCADE Vision postprocessing script, which uses a somewhat dirty workaround at this time..
Thanks
Bernhard
Bernhard,
there is currently not muc support for detached FMEA, typical use case is to import into detached FMEA and to use a script to extract information and to create stuff elsewhere, not inside the detached FMEA:
Anyway, I think Johan had something else in mind ....
@Bernhard: You add data to your data model - the table is just a visual rendering of the data - i.e. you do not add a line but data that result in the line
Eckhardt
@Johan: I moved your topic back to normal tickets.
If I have an existing SysML, how do I use a script to create a new FMEA and select a specific template? Also, can I access specific cells in the FMEA table?
Hi Johan,
there should be support for that scenario in the factor.js - though I do not have any sample script to prove it.
In addition the script that creates the FMEA has to be very careful because the pure creation of the FMEA model is not sufficient.
For a script it is easier to have an FMEA already connected to the SysML model and just initiate a refresh.
What do you mean with "specific template"?
And, 'Yes', you can access most data from the FMEA worksheet.
Happy Scripting