Hi Medini Team,
I´m trying to edit a SefetyRequirements-Model by Script.
The last missing operation ist to edit the GoalRelations.
With my script I am able to get access to the SafetyReqRelations, so I can edit and analyze all relations between SafetyRequirements, and between SafetyRequirements and SafetyGoals (SafetyReqRelations).
But I am not able to get access to the Relations between two single SafetyGoals (GoalRelations).
That means:
SafetyRequirement <-> SafetyRequirement: Found, accessable and editable
SafetyRequirement <-> SafetyGoal: Found, accessable and editable
SafetyGoal <-> SafetyGoal: Not found
Specified by the metamodels, the relations (contributions) between two specific safetygoals should be contained in the metamodel-package "goal" with access in syntax of: "Metamodel.goal.GoalRelation".
But unfortunately, medini analyze is not able to find this package. There´s an error that show "goals not found".
Even in DEBUG-Mode of Medini Analyze is shown, this kind of relations should be contained in the package "goal":

Could you give me the name of the right package or give any other solution to get access to this relations?
Thanks in advance
Jakob Kein