Dear Jan,
I tried to make use of the finder inside the javascript probability editor. "finder" is not available in the execution context. Next I tried to create my own fnder instance, as instruced in the scripting manual:
finder = Global.getFinder(…);
This fails with
Status ERROR: de.ikv.medini.scripting.js code=4 Failed to execute Java Script: Can't find method de.ikv.analyze.core.scripting.GlobalObject.getFinder(). (unknown#2) org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: Can't find method de.ikv.analyze.core.scripting.GlobalObject.getFinder(). (unknown#2)
I briefly thought about messing with the "bind()" instruction, but refrained from doing so, as I have no precise knowledge how that string should look like. I guess the functionality might be hooked in, similiar to how factory.js is designed:
var AddMalfunctionOperation = bind("de.ikv.analyze.core", "de.ikv.analyze.core.operations.AddMalfunctionOperation", false);
Dont't worry, if there is no easy resolution to my inquiry.
Actually I had hoped to make use of an FTA event as a convenient way to have an interactive JavaScript console with access to the projects model. Can this be achieved differently? I find it rather inconvenient to execute a script, enter debug mode and only then be able to explore the model using Rhino's evaluation functionality.
The view "Console" offers "Interactive OCL". Is somewhere a "Interactive JavaScript" hidden?
Thank you very much!
Best regards
Peter