Hi, I would like to get your help with the following customizations :
1. The occurrence of HW component failure mode shall be automatically set based on the fractional FIT, I would like to set an equation that will match the fractional FIT to the occurrence.
Occurrence is a function of the Fractional FIT * Operating hours, normalized be a scale.
How can I set the occurrence profile and add an OCL that will calculate the occurrence based on my formula?
2. A failure mode effect assigned to be a component failure from FMEA level.
Under FMEA worksheet I have the Potential failure, and the Failure cause now it the HW failure mode - therefore it is reasonable to have "Occurrence" attribute to be assigned automatically when there's already a failure cause with its occurrence.
How can I set the FMEA Occurrence profile to be assigned by the failure cause?
Thanks in advance,
Alon